Report an Issue / Fix It


Street Lights and Power lines are managed by Western Power - please report all issues directly to them.
View Western Power contact information here

Graffiti It is vital that the community report information regarding graffiti or graffiti offenders to the Police. Report all graffiti via the State Graffiti website -

Please use the online form below to let us know what needs needs to be repaired or our attention to get it to standard.

Issue Details
Issue being reported relates to:
Supporting Images
Add another
Your Details

Preferred Contact Method

NOTE: Using Internet Explorer is no longer supported.  It is recommended other compatible browsers (latest versions) such as Edge, Chrome or Safari is used when completing online forms.

© City of Kalamunda 2022